We are a small group of locals who wanted to put on a fun experience for locals, by locals. This festival not only relies on the amazing artists and vendors, but also the volunteers who help put on the event. If you are interested in being involved and helping create a great experience please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- volunteers must be 19 years or older.
- Volunteering privileges are subject to the discretion and approval of the event staff.
- All volunteers must submit a Volunteer Application.
Categories and Job Duties Available:
We have lots of areas that require volunteers assistance. Here are a few positions we have:
- Pre-Event Set Up / Post Event Take Down: It will be a great atmosphere setting up before the event, and after the event celebrating a great day.
- Hospitality/Welcome Committee: Working at the entrance gates to welcome guests, answer questions and usher them to areas to set up seats. If you like meeting new people this one is for you!
- Enviro-Maintenance: Garbage and recycling collection around the site. Helping keep our city clean.
- Bar and Food: Working with food and bar crew to make sure drinks are cold and well stocked, and anything else that might be needed for a great foodie experience.
- Floater: Will help in a variety of different ways.
Please feel free to let us know in your notes if you have experience or interest in a position that isn’t listed above and we will do our best to place you in a suitable department.